In the interview, we dive into the real costs of evicting tenants, and how SingleKey can really help landlords across Canada deal with one of the most stressful and costly experiences of their landlord journey. Francoeur and Francy bring up some good points as well. They ask how SingleKey determines the worthiness of a prospective tenant and why we never decline tenants based on credit score alone.
Some of the questions we answer in the interview are:
- What sort of expenses does home insurance not cover?
- How can SingleKey’s Rent Guarantee help you cover eviction expenses?
- Are the best tenants always the ones with the best credit scores?
- When is it okay to ask a prospective tenant for a credit check?
- How detailed should you be with a tenant’s references?
The video also includes a detailed rundown of SingleKey Tenant Credit Check and Background Check. Viler explains how landlords can use the information they find here to find the best tenants and to support the gut feeling they may have about a prospective tenant. The tenant screening report goes far beyond a simple credit report. If you’ve been interested in seeing our comprehensive tenant credit and background check in actions, this is a great time to see it explained in detail.
You can watch the entire video on Facebook Live below.